QUALITEK BGA 2100 REWORK STATION
• Qualitek BGA 2100 Rework Station adopts microprocessor control to solder and de-solder the surface mount components safely and accurately. Quicksoft software is utilized to control, record and save the technical process. This high level of control meets the demands of modern electronic component repair with a user friendly sophisticated machine.
• Qualitek BGA 2100 Rework System adopts hot airflow technology and closed-loop principles, integrating the bottom infrared preheater with the top and bottom hot air heaters. The soldering process is optimally controlled by having up to 5000w of heating power. The variable hot air flow control of both the top and bottom heaters provide a controlled rate of temperature rise, even heat distribution and minimal temperature differences.
• The 2100 has an integrated thermocouple K-type sensor system. The K-sensors can be directly attached to the components and board where critical temperature control is essential. This closed loop feedback allows you to analyze the temperature curve, peak temperature, proportion of temperature rise and change in heating process. This allows faster process setup and prevents overheating and damaged components.
• An optical aligning system incorporated in the heating area provides fast, precise adjustments. This system can process up to a 60 x 60mm component on a 600 x 500mm maximum board size. The camera is controlled with a precision motor so no manual adjustments are necessary. The system also incorporates image focusing, zoom in and out and component pick up.
• The re-work board is aligned using a joy stick, which moves the board on the X, Y & Z axis. This uses a linear precision motor for accurate reliable adjustments. All adjustments are saved in the program for fast repeatable results.
• The Qualitek BGA 2100 has top and bottom cooling with adjustable air flow and uses triple side cooling at the same time for gradual board and BGA cool down. The side cooling air flow can be adjusted separately from the top and bottom for different board demands.
• There are a variety of nozzles, pick up nozzles and board support fixtures available to meet the needs of the application.
| BGA 2100 Rework Station Specifications | View Comparison Chart |